5. USE OF INFORMATION. We mainly use Your Information, either alone or in combination with other information to provide, enhance, and personalize our Site, Services, and related content.
We use Your Information (Personal and Non-Personal) to:
- provide you with the best user experience possible;
- respond to your questions and comments;
- develop, customize, deliver, support and improve our Site, Services, and content;
- protect the rights or property of NAA or our users, and prevent fraud and other prohibited or illegal activities;
- protect the security of our Site, Services, and organization;
- conduct system administration and system troubleshooting and to diagnose or fix technology problems;
- analyze and understand how our Site and Services are used;
- for our internal purposes (such as auditing and data analysis);
or otherwise, as disclosed to you at the point of collection. After you terminate your use of the Services, we may continue to use your Non-Personal Information for statistical purposes or other purposes as we see fit. We cannot guarantee that Non-Personal Information will not identify you as we cannot guarantee that others with access to Non-Personal Information may not have knowledge sufficient to identify you.
6. INFORMATION SHARING. We will not rent or sell your Personal Information to others. Non-Personal Information may be provided to third parties for analysis, marketing, advertising, or other uses.
7. ANALYTICS. Squarespace uses analytics tools to help us measure traffic and usage trends for our Site. These tools collect information sent by your browser as part of a web page request, including the web pages you visit, your browser add-ons, and other information that assists us in improving our Site. We may collect and use this analytics information to serve you better.
10. SECURITY. Please be advised that while we strive to protect your Personal Information and privacy, we cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information you disclose or transmit to us online and we are not responsible for the theft, destruction, or inadvertent disclosure of your Personal Information.